Sunday, March 25, 2012

a quick note



Hey ARTIST, im all screwed up on life scheduling right now. My new baby never sleeps, im trying to move and the day job is kicking my ass. Some of your fellow artist have requested the theme of original characters so I think this would be a great time for a free for all.

 The main theme for APRIL & MAY is original character promo flyer for yourself and what you do.

The intermission theme will be ALL ORIGINAL FREE FOR ALL THROW DOWN.

No trade mark characters. Any thing original and ill post more then one. Two month to bring it hard and show the internets what your made of.

Send me your theme ideas this week and I will start the voting poll for June. July will be the 1 year anniversary.

HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO HELP OUT OUR BOY DREW:

No comments:

Post a Comment